Pinoy Journeylist Back Online ... Hopefully

I'm seriously considering the relaunch of my pseudo-blog network, which includes this blog, Ceskypooh's World, Cribs and Rides, and PR Depot. Why? Frankly, there are several reasons and time will come for me to reveal these reasons. For now, let's settle on a question to answer a question: Well, why the hell not?

Seriously now, I really want to restart posting on my blogs and write regularly. At present, I'm drawing inspiration from a few friends who have managed to balance their day jobs and personal lives with regular posting on their blogs. On top of this "inspiration" list are Kevin Constantine Codamon, who amazes us mundane folk in his role as Online Platforms Manager at Philippine-based online games publisher and operator Level Up! Games, and Carlo Ople, also one of the most reliable managers at the online games pioneer. What these people do on a daily basis is a mean feat that I wish to emulate.



Almost a year ago, I launched and relaunched a couple of blogs that I thought I could handle. I had dug up Cribs and Rides from my projects cellar, gave it a new look and feel, started posting more or less regularly, and felt good about the entire episode. I felt so sure that I could make the blog thrive that I relaunched Ceskypooh's World, a blog I used to "co-write" with my daughter, Cesky, on the Wordpress platform back when Pinoy Big Brother was reigning on the local boobtube.

Alas, I could not sustain regular posting, partly because of my daughter's month-long hospitalization due to pneumonia. I didn't lose hope, though. In November 2008, I launched Pinoy Journeylist as my personal blog and anchor blog for my pseudo network.

As you can see, I've only managed to post four articles before going into an indefinite hiatus, thanks to my employment at APAC Customer Services, a call center that set up shop in Palo, a municipality in the Philippine province of Leyte.

What about PR Depot? Actually, this blog is just an SEO (search engine optimization) experiment gone awry. I planned to convert it into a real blog, a company or corporate blog that would have launched my career as a blog and SEO expert catering to companies in the Philippines interested in establishing a presence on the World Wide Web. So much for dreams, eh?

Now, I'm back where I started two years ago—mulling the launch and relaunch of a pseudo blog network.

0 Responses to "Pinoy Journeylist Back Online ... Hopefully"

Post a Comment