Iceflow Studios' great Photoshop tutorials

Prior to watching the dozens of Photoshop tutorials that Iceflow Studios posted on the Internet via Tutcast and YouTube, I had thought that I was a good, if not mediocre, Photoshop user. I've done professional digital imaging in the past, for a daily newspaper and for several websites and blogs.

So imagine my surprise when I discovered several Photoshop features through the Iceflow Studios videos that I never knew existed. For example, I knew that you can create water drops and make them appear on images for them to look like they're, well, wet or cold. But I didn't know how to do this ... until (yes, you guessed it) Iceflow Studios came into my life.

What's even better, my wife Joyce is taking a keen interest in developing her Photoshop skills, with the help of the Iceflow Studios tutorials, of course.

Here are three of our favorite tutorials:







Oh, wait! Before you run off and follow the tutorials, check the version of the Photoshop installed in your computer. Adobe Photoshop CS3 or CS4 works best.

0 Responses to "Iceflow Studios' great Photoshop tutorials"

Post a Comment